Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well I sure kept up

I said I would keep on this, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see I failed. I failed pretty badly.

Now I have something I would like to work towards so it brought me back to my lovely blog. I am pregnant, almost 35 weeks pregnant and I still have a lot of extra weight on from Jameson's pregnancy. Not only is it unhealthy for me to walk around with an extra 40lbs on, I'm just not happy with the way I look or the clothes that I am able to wear.

I even had a man comment to me that I was pregnant.....when I wasn't. Matter of fact Jameson was 6 months old when he made that comment and it made me feel awful. Not awful enough to do something about it, I was under the impression that I would just lose the weight. It would melt off. That didn't happen and now with baby #3 on the way soon I know I need to do something for my own self image.

I have made the decision to train for a 50 mile bike ride. And not just any bike ride but one at 10,000 feet in the Rocky Mountains. It's a personal goal and the more people I tell, the more motivated I will be to get this done and show everyone I am able to.

Having three kids doesn't equal being frumpy and overweight, I can have my babies and my body. This much I know, it just all depends on how much work I am willing to put into this. So this blog may be all over the place with stories about family, stories about life and stories about weight loss but I think that gives everyone a real sense of who I am and what type of life I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment