Sunday, March 6, 2011

#97 Try a new top rated restaurant

I have went out to Encore on Colfax last night with my brother, Amber (his girlfriend), Zach, and some great friends- Jake & Jamia, Jessica & Greg, and Zach & Sarah.
It was really good and the company was great!
I had the trout for my entree and
it was good but a little dry, luckily my chocolate mousse made up for it.
We went for 5280,
which is a two week period in Denver where a to
n of restaurants do a three course meal for two for $52.80. It's a great way some of Denver's top restaurants.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Cecilia! 5280 sounds like an awesome deal! Wonder how they came up with such an odd number...but way to take advantage of it! 1 down...99 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time. HAHA nice picture. I look like I'm about to jump over the table and beat someone.

    ReplyDelete