Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh Jameson

My baby boy turned 3 this week! I can clearly remember when I found out I was pregnant with him, when I found he was a he, and when he was born.....I can not believe he is already 3!

Jameson looks just like his daddy, he's always been very expressive, and he is so smart. As a baby you could just look at him and his whole face would light up with the biggest toothless grin you have ever seen.
Now as a toddler he is still very expressive- he is normally always smiling, saying "I love you" and asking you to say "thank you" so he can tell you "you're welcome"
And when he is mad, trust me you will know that too!

I've said before that you think you will remember ever sweet moment, every cute thing your son or daughter does or say, but you don't. Memories fade. So to help me remember I want to list out all the sweet things about my baby boy....ok, so I'm sure I'll forget to list some but I can do more posts :0)

  • He loves to watch Dora and Astro Boy, he will lay on the floor with his face in hands with his little feet kicking back and forth. It looks so cute!
  • He still loves to get into bed with mom. Then of course he takes up most of the bed.
  • Briana got him a glove and baseball for his birthday and he is a pretty good catch and has a great throwing arm.
  • He adores playing with "the boys"
  • He could play Dance Central on kinect for hours and is pretty darn good.
  • He thinks trains are awesome and loves to play with them or point them out as we are driving.
  • He can count to 20 but doesn't seem too concerned to learn his ABC's
  • He is pretty anal about getting his clothes dirty or wet, and wants to change as soon as they are dirty.
  • He has always had an obsession with shoes.

Of course there is so much more, but as my baby turns 3 I want to remember as much as I can and cherish this age with him, because trust me, it will be over before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment