Sunday, July 26, 2009

Starting Out

I am promising this time to really update this thing. I normally love to blog and write everything out that's going on in my life, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I started this morning reading a friends blog and seeing all her old posts made me want to blog myself to not lose these great memories. We will see how it goes.

A little about us.....
Me (Cecilia): Mother to two. One amazing 10 year old daughter who thinks she is going onto 25. Also a one year old son who is too cute for words.
Wife to one. We tied the knot on July 11, 2009 and then spent a week in Aruba- sans kids. Can I get a woot woot!
Right now I am a stay at home mom, and a piss poor one at that. Well, I'm a great mommy just not such a great housewife. I plan to work on that.....and blog about it.

Husband (Zach): Father to one year son and great step-father to my daughter. Works now as a graphic designer and does a great job if I do say so myself.
Quite the joker and likes to make fun of wife listed above. Also enjoys a good day of BBQ'ing, snowboarding, poker and Star Wars.

Daughter (Briana): Starts the 5th grade in August- holy freaking crap! Gets really great grades, loves being a big sister, could spend all day in the pool, and got her first job this summer as a dog walker.

Son (Jameson): Is quite the little ham. Enjoys to pull hair, walk around, laugh, play peek-a-boo, and play in the toilet and trash can.

So those are the main folks you will hear about in this blog. Family is a big deal to me so you will hear a lot about other members of our family. I'll post more about them later.

I really decided to do this because watching Jameson sometimes makes me tear up thinking about how fast Briana has grown and how those little memories I thought would remain fresh forever start to fade.

And as my title say I am far from a typical wife and mother- this should be quite the ride. :0) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment